In this sense, Mezcaleros.biz guarantees compliance with the current legislation on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It is also compliant with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD).
Owner: Davide Di Stefano
VAT number: 3379030137
Address: via Ariberto 4 / b - 22063 Cantu '(CO)
In the processing of your personal data, the Data Controller will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD):
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Data Controller will always request consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes of which the Data Controller will inform the User in advance with absolute transparency.
• Principle of data minimization: the Data Controller will request only the data strictly necessary for the requested purpose or purposes.
• Principle of limitation of the retention period: The Data Controller will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purpose of the processing. The Data Controller will inform the User of the corresponding retention period based on the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Owner will periodically check the lists and delete those inactive registrations for a considerable time.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: the personal data collected will be treated in such a way as to guarantee its security, confidentiality and integrity.
The Owner takes the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
To browse https://mezcaleros.biz it is not necessary for you to provide any personal data.
The cases in which you provide your personal data are the following:
• By contacting via contact forms or by sending an email.
• When you buy a product or hire a service.
• By signing up for a subscription form or newsletter that the Owner manages.
The Data Controller informs you that with regard to your personal data you have the right to:
• Request access to stored data.
• Request a rectification or cancellation.
• Request the restriction of processing.
• Oppose the treatment.
You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, making a request directly to the Data Controller, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact Davide di Stefano and request information on the data it has stored and how it was obtained, request its correction, oppose its processing, limit its use or request the deletion of such data in the Data Controller's archives.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must send an email to email@example.com together with a valid proof of law such as a photocopy of your identity card or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the Regulation.
The personal data and the purposes of the processing by the Data Controller are different depending on the information acquisition system:
• Contact forms: The Data Controller requests personal data, including: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address to answer user queries, offer information and demonstrations of the owner's products and services, including quotes.
For example, Davide di Stefano uses this data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included in the website, the products and services provided through the website, the processing of data and issues. personal, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other questions that the user may have and which is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contractual conditions.
• Forms for the procurement of products or services: The Data Controller requests personal data, including: name and surname, identity document (tax code, foreigner identification number, passport or residence permit), email address, postal address, telephone number and payment information (payment methods or bank details) in order to maintain a business relationship with the User, send orders, provide contracted services and to invoice and collect the contracted products or services .
• Content subscription forms: the Data Controller requests the following personal information: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
There are other purposes for which the Data Controller processes personal data:
• Ensure compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and in applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
• Support and improve the services offered by this website.
• Manage social networks. Davide di Stefano is present on social networks. If you become a follower on the Controller's social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in any case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks at these links:
The Data Controller will process your personal data in order to correctly manage their presence on the social network, inform you of their activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the legislation of social networks allows
In no case will the Data Controller use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertisements individually.
To protect your personal data, the Data Controller takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the sector to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the same.
Davide di Stefano informs the User that his personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, except that said data transfer is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor. In the latter case, the transfer of data to third parties will be made only when Davide di Stefano has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in such cases the consent of the User will be required who informs about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may contain embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly as if you have visited the other website.
On the Cookies Policy page it is possible to consult all the information relating to the collection policy, purpose and treatment of cookies.
Legitimation of data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The categories of personal data the Controller deals with are:
• Identification data.
• Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
Retention of personal data
The personal data that you provide to the Data Controller will be kept until you request its cancellation.
Recipients of personal data
• Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner analyze the use that Users make of the Site. The information generated by the cookie on the use of the website (including the 'IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
More information on: https://analytics.google.com
It is also possible to view a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its collaborators and all the information relating to their use of advertising cookies.
While browsing on https://mezcaleros.biz, non-identifying data may be collected, which may include the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that does not can be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
• Google statistics.
The Data Controller uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study navigation patterns and collect demographic information.
The Data Controller is not responsible for the processing of personal data carried out by the web pages that you can access through the various links that the site contains.
Accuracy and truthfulness of personal data
You undertake that the data provided to the Data Controller are correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a user of the website, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data sent to the website, releasing Davide di Stefano of any responsibility in this regard.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with proof valid by law such as a photocopy of your identity card or the equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that Davide di Stefano is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in effect until modified by others duly published.